Oral Surgery, Cumming, McDonough, Hiram & Atlanta GA
Oral and maxillofacial surgeon Abtin Shahriari, DMD, MPH, Cumming, GA practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal.
Dr Shahriari ‘s staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state of the art office setting.
Dental Implants Cumming, McDonough, Hiram & Atlanta GA
Dental Implant Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call us.
Dr. Abtin Shahriari in the Community, Research Projects, and Giving Back
- In a collaboration between University of Pennsylvania, the Wharton Business School, and Miracle Corners of the World (MCW), Dr. Shahriari was a volunteer providing dental health to the underprivileged communities in Songea, Tanzania.
- Atlanta Magazine offers their November 2013 Physician Profile of Dr. Abtin Shahriari, of Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery.
- Dr. Shahriari , as an active member of the Georgia Dental Association (GDA), took part in a Dentistry from the Heart (see page 13) charitable care event for individuals in Gwinnett and Cobb counties Georgia. In one day 217 patients were provide much needed dental care.
- IV Sedation with Dr. Shahriari , DMD at Goldstein, Garber and Salama LLC in Atlanta GA
- Dr. Shahriari assists in the advancement of dental stem cell research. Dr. Shahriari removed all four of Scott Heyman’s wisdom teeth on April 7, which were then sent to Emory University for Fragile X Stem Cell Research. Dr. Shahriari says, “They will be using the stem cells from the dental pulp from the wisdom teeth for research on Fragile X.”
- WXIA-TV video featuring Dr. Shahriari regarding Fragile X Stem Cell Research.